Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Back in Easter week, BAKING!

I am going to share some pictures of the cake that me and my mom did back in Easter for our church. I have to say that at the end it came out pretty good, it tasted pretty good too :)

 I had to mix so many colors to get the right pastel color my mom wanted, 
none of this worked because they were too bright! The kitchen was such a mess that day xD
 Finally, all work is done, what do you think? Of course it's not all that perfect but It came out so cute! 
On the right you can see the leftover gummies or whatever you call 'em. I wanted to use them all but my mom didn't let me.. oh well! 
 It was fun baking and decorating the cake.
 I might even start doing this as a hobbie one day, maybe my future husband would like it ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment