Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick 316 Incognito




Price: $30.00


                                                          color: 316 Incognito/ nude


This is by far the most expensive lipstick I have bought in my entire life! I got to admit, after I finally got it I could not help but feel a little guilty on the way out and think was this really worth the price? Yes. It moisturizes, feels like a lip gloss and lipstick. It feels great on my lips and looks very natural. After I tested the 316 Incognito lip sample, I tried three other lip sticks, a mascara, and two eyes shadows that I fell in love with too. The lip sticks were all in the coral and pink shades, I can't remember but were pretty amazing just like Incognito. The eyes shadow I tried was more like an eye gloss and It's called 1-Couleur Eye gloss. I will show you the photo with the color on me that they took back in Panama.

It's very soft and like a pink being but is still pretty nude to me >.<


                                    This is what the Sephora website has to say about Dior Extreme Lip stick. 

What is it:An extremely long- wearing lipstick that provides radiant shine.


What it does: This long- wearing lipstick goes the distance, resisting fading while adding bold color and beautiful shine. The expert formula combines waxes, radiant oils, and hyaluronic microspheres for ultimate comfort and a lip-plumping
effect.



                              




All 12 shades:  316 Incognito, 356 Cherie Bow, 339 Silhouette, 536 Lucky, 866 Paparazzi, 667 Avenue, 639 Riviera, 789 Bellissima, 756 Fireworks, 476 Plaza, 829 Sunset Blvd, 987 Black Tie.
                            
Kate Moss is wearing  536 Lucky
                                    


* photos are my own, expect for the last two I found on google.

No comments:

Post a Comment