Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist






Pink Chiffon Pretty in Pink Chiffon Bag - Bath & Body Works   - Bath & Body Works


HEY ALL!! I am going to talk about and give my opinion on one of these body mist, shower gel, and lotion from one of my favorite stores, Bath and Body Works. SO, back in mother's day I wanted to surprise my mom with one of the kits of Bath and Body Works. I spent a few hours in the website trying to figure out which one was best to get for her, I kind of had an idea but still there were so many cute packaging and choices I got crazy and just couldn't know lol! Finally, after reading so many reviews, I made the decision and choose the packaging for the mini Pink Chiffon kit! It came with the lotion, body gel shower, and the mist fragrance. It came in a very cute beauty bag so that was such a plus! The original price for everything was 25.00 but since it was mother's day special they had it for 12.50, how sweet!
Once the packet arrived and my mom tested out I was very happy to know that she loved the scents of all three products...which means I made a great choice yayyy! I, myself also tested out but just one product I thought wasn't working for me. I liked the lotion and the shower gel but not so much the spray mist but it was not because the scent was too overpowering or to strong, I know this because I have come across with other very strong scents but this one just got me a little dizzy that is all. I know I did read good and bad reviews about the pink chiffon before purchasing but at the end, everyone has their own different preference. To me the only one I wasn't so excited about was the body mist but the other products were great enough, they had a flirty, girly scent to it which I and my mom loved. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment