Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Montagne Jeunesse







Wow, this mask offers you such a deep cleansing that helps ged rid off the dirt in your pores and gives you a healthy glow when you take it off, it even leaves you with a very soft complex. It's glutten free and parabens free! I always make sure what I put on my body is safe because your skin actually absorbs more stuff than your very stomach since your skin is the largets organ of your body..yup so make sure you read those ingredients before you buy.  You can use anytime when your in the shower or after you take one. I will definetly keep purchasing these masks, they are incredible cheap and it smells like real chocalate!! Also, you can choose from a wide range, the mud masque is by far my favorite but will love to try new ones. I definitely recommend this mask!!


mini spa Summer Holidays At Spa Mini Vacations

No comments:

Post a Comment