Thursday, June 21, 2012

Favorite TV show

One of my favorite TV shows without a doubt is The Vampire Diaries. It's has suspense, romance, blood sucking, supernatural drama, horror and is very over the edge. I never been the kind of person to watch TV shows at all, but everything changed when my boyfriend thought I should give it a try. He already knew I was a crazy fanatic of the world of vampires like the twilight books and the movies. So with that being said, it took me very little time to get hooked on the VD series. We watched it religiously, episode after episode in netflix every day. Reminiscing how much I enjoyed sharing that time together with my boyfriend and I am sure there will be more TV series we will watched together. I am such a hopeless romantic! I will post some of my favorite scenes throughout the whole series.

       
                   Elena and Damon's Dancing Debut on 'The Vampire Diaries'
                  Elena and Damon dancing at the Founder's day Gala for Miss Mystic Falls. 
                  As a result, Elena ends up recruiting Damon as her partner.  

                   Stefan & Elena <333 - stefan-and-elena Photo


               Stefan's vamp face 
              Stefan's reaction to Elena's passion. Stefan turns away in shame when he's vampire side comes out. 
              Elena tells him to not hide because she accepts Stefan for who he is. 

                      
                     Elena and Stefan see each other at the cemetery.
                     I love they way they looked at each other on this scene. 
                     It was the first time they introduce themselves to each other
                     but not the first time Stefan saw Elena. 



No comments:

Post a Comment