Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Je t'aime mon cheri

Free U by Kotex Sample and Free Clutch

Happy Tuesday all!! It hasn't been long since I first created my blog and now I am hooked on writing pieces of me and random thing of my every day life. So, with this post I wanted to show you my inspirational board I did to get a free sample of U by Kotex and a cute clutch. My new everyday obsession is finding great samples to try and I thought this one was perfect. It was kind of time consuming to create my board because I was having fun while deciding how should I place all the pictures together and not make it look all cluttered and just blah >.<  I might even print it out and use it as decoration for my bedroom, I just loooove everything related with the Eiffel Tower and wish dearly one day to travel and explore Paris...I mean who wouldn't? If you are interested to get a free sample from U by kotex plus a free clutch, go to the Walmart sample page. I will later make a post of all the free samples I have collected and including the free kotex and clutch! Can't wait to have it :) I hope you all have a wonderful week




                       

No comments:

Post a Comment