Friday, August 3, 2012

Sample Products

 These are pictures of all the samples I have collected over the months.It has been my latest obsession to try new products in little samples before I purchase something new. My top 2 favorites are the Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body lotion and the new Biore pore unclogging scrub & the combination balancing cleanserThe one I really dislike was the Garnier BB cream (skin renew). It gave me a headache every time I put it on my face. I've actually come to realize all Garnier moisturizers gave me a headache so I will never purchase that brand.


The Febreze to the right was a pretty good smell.
The smell was so strong I had to put it in the bathroom instead of my room.
 


So many samples!! I am sure I will not be requesting more samples for a while or any.
The Aveda samples are another of my favorites. It's the first time I tried an Aveda beauty product and I fell in love with the smell and how soothing it feels on my skin.  


Burt's Bees now have a new lotion called Gud and come in three new scents:
Floral Cherrynova, Orange Petalooza, and Vanilla Flame.
I loved the smell of the Floral Cherrynova way better than
the one I got as a sample (Orange Petalooza) but that's just me. Each to their own ;)


Last but not least, perfumes!!! Gucci samples came in a small booklet with three different scents. 
Gorgeous Gardenia, Gracious Tuberose, and Glamorous Magnolia. All three smell great so no complains. Next is Escada in Island Kiss & Rocking Rio. The three a the bottom are Vince Camuto,  Petite Cherie by Annick Goutal and I got it from my birchbox that I won in April this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment