Friday, August 3, 2012

My Drugstore Make up



  • New Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara
  • Wet n Wild Mega Sparkle (Confetti)
  • EOS lip balm ( Summer Fruit and Sweet Mint)



I will start with the EOS lip balms. The first one I tried was the Summer Fruit, put it on the moment I got it and after that my lips stayed smooth for hours, It is the best lip balm I have ever tried so far, I don't know how I didn't buy them earlier. The second one I got is the Sweet Mint and It does smells and feels very minty. I loved how I felt a cool sensation after a few seconds. These is what EOS website has to say about the lip balms:  eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth." 

Flavors to try: 
  • Summer Fruit
  • Lemon Drop spf 15
  • Strawberry Sorbet
  • Honeysuckle Honeydew
  • Medicated Tangerine 
  • Sweet Mint
   
    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ *¸.·'★¸.·'★╰☆★·.·´¯`·.·★ *¸.·'★¸.·'★╰☆★·.·´¯`·.·★ *¸.·'★¸.·'★╰☆★·.·´¯`·.·★ *¸.·'★¸.·'★╰☆★·.·´¯`·.·★·.·´
☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞


 America's favorite mascara has a new little grabber brush; the Maybelline's Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara. It was great to try because it now has a unique cone/heart shape that easily reaches all lashes, even in the corners. Props to that because it makes the product more easy to apply than my other mascaras. The results keeps it promise and gave me lots of lashes after applying only two coats. After I am done with this one, I will purchase a different brand because I do like to experiment and try new mascaras, I have yet to find my top favorite



Great Lash Lots of Lashes™ Washable
Picture take from the Maybelline.com website

            ★·.·´¯`·.·★ *¸.·'★¸.·'★╰☆★·.·´¯`·.·★ *¸.·'★¸.·'★╰☆★·.·´¯`·.·★ *¸.·'★¸.·'★╰☆★·.·´¯`·.·★ *¸.·'★¸.·'★╰☆★·.·´¯`·.·
☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞


The Wet and wild sparkle confetti looks great over some eyeshadow or just alone. The glitter sticks to skin with no primer but I would still put some just so It can stay for longer. I love using it during daytime when the sun hits the sparkle, it does look very cute. You can even wear it anywhere in your body. A little on the cheeks, arms, or chest looks great.

Wet n Wild MegaSparkle White Icing Wet n Wild MegaSparkle Confetti and MegaShimmer Shimmer Dust Swatches, Photos & Review 
                                         picture taken by vampyvarnish.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment