Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September Favorites



Some of my favorites beauty products from last month also mixed with other miscellaneous stuff.  

 More and more I am noticing my love for Maybelline make up products. It first started when I tried their Instant Age Rewind Erase Dark Circles then switch to their even more popular Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer. I know both are pretty used up and messy but only because I love this product and will purchase again. 



I have warm undertone skin but the color 230 looks a little too orange and dark but the consistency is very light so it blends easy and smoothly. It also made my skin look oily but putting on a setting powder afterwards helps it look more matte. I might go buy a different color to see if there's a better "fit" for me and if not I will just keep looking for my holy grail foundation.  

The pink frosting blush has a lot of pigmentation and can be easily blended to make it look darker or softer. It is lightweight like a powder yet creamy for dewy cheeks. It is now one of my favorite blushes for summer and Fall. 

I love the combination of a sparkly nail polish on top of a matte color. I could wear this style all year around but with different color combinations too. 

Samples of two perfumes I got for free at Bath & Body Work and a mascara sample I won from a sweepstakes from Bobbi Brown in Facebook. The amber blush perfume was released for the Fall season while the beautiful day last summer. Knowing myself I wear perfumes depending on my mood so both have been my favorite for this month. 

Moving to jewelry, this particular style of earrings never caught my attention before but now they do. I got these at a boutique near my hometown in Blue Ridge, GA. 

These style of earrings have been my favorite to wear almost all year around. I got these at Forever 21 and had to get two in case I lost a pair since the look similar. 

I have never really wear big necklaces like this one so it's kind off different for me. I can wear this with almost anything so I really like it. Also got this at Forever 21.

A pretty infinity scar from the same boutique store I got the white earrings. I think small boutiques are the perfect place to find the most original and rare finds. 

A Himalayan salt rock my sister gave to me as a gift that can be used to cleanse the face and help with acne.  I've not tried it to cleanse my face yet because I like it a lot more for decoration. The store she got it from are popular for selling salt lamps which are said to be beneficial to different groups of people. Also proven to enhance the surrounding air quality. Read more about it here: Salt Lamps.



Last but not least is my favorite Hello Kitty cup of all. During my family trip at Universal Studios back in August I was surprised to even find Hello Kitty stuff since it's all superheroes stuff and all that jazz. I think I've started to have an obsession with collecting cups. 


No comments:

Post a Comment