Saturday, July 13, 2013

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure


A month ago I got to try my Broadway nails imPress I got inside my Spring Voxbox from Influenster and I have both positive and negative things to say about this press-on manicure.  First time I saw the pattern in the package it looked very tacky but once I put it on I completely changed my mind. This pattern it far from ordinary or traditional;it's fun and eye catching. They are super easy to put on and It only took me about 5 minutes to apply them. Later on that day I had a couple fall outs so I tried to put them back on but the glue was not sticky enough to stay on my nail. That's the only negative experience I had but it is something that can be fixed. To make them stay stronger what I did was apply nail glue and the problem was fixed right away. Even though these nails come with some glue already stuck to the nail and claim to last for up to a week, I really don't mind applying extra glue to make it last longer. If I am going to buy these again I will make sure to make the best out of it so making sure they stay on my nails is crucial.  

When I decided to remove them after a week of use, my nails were not damaged and the removal was very easy. There is also enough nails included to use twice and the option to choose smaller to bigger nails to fit your best size. 









About This Product 

Introducing imPress press-on manicure b Broadway nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish. You can get salon-perfect manicure in seconds - simply press on, peel off, and you're done. There is no drying, a kiler shine and a manicure that last up to a week. Choose from patterns, trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. For a full list of online and in-store products retailers, visit impressmanicure.com , where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns. 



$5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns 




Received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment