Sunday, December 2, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact


NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact

The beauty blogger Voxbox came with so many great products that were new to me like this custom compact from NYC New York Color. I am not someone who wears eye shadows too often. I would wear every kind of  make up but except eye shadow and this is all because I just really never learned how to create the right effect that it suppose to look like when applying eye shadow. Now, things have changed for me because this palette has made my life easier because it comes with steps telling you where to put the color on your eye. I know there is so many other brand palettes that have the same easy to do instructions but I was just too lazy to buy them lol. Every time I go out now is my favorite thing to put on my eyes because It makes my eyes pop and give me a complete new look. It's kind of strange how I wanted to buy a palette or mini compact for so long to get started and get comfortable applying eye shadow and finally I have it! Now, let me show you how a picture of myself and how I tried to pull off the colors! 


I know I need a lot more practice and from here is only going to get better because I am in love with all the effects you can create with eye shadows. I am lucky that I will not only have to practice on myself but next year I start the make up classes in my Aesthetics program and I seriously can't wait to learn more about make up.


NYC New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact has everything you need for a complete eye look. It comes with a primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. It is called an individual eye custom compact because it's designed for your eye color! Choose from the 6 available shades! Click here: 
--> NYC Website <--
  • Union Square (brown  eyes) 938
  • Bryant Park (Blue eyes) 939
  • Central Park (Green eyes) 940
  • Smokey Browns (941)
  • Smokey Blues (942)
  • Smokey Greens (943)
  938


939


940


941


942


943


I received all products complimentary from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment