Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen




Indulging,
Pampering, and
Protecting your skin in luxurious beauty experience.

One of the things I love about this sunscreen is how wonderful it smells. To me, most typical sunscreens always have the same old cheap smell of what I like to call "the beach scent." well...let me tell you that the new Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration has more that just an ordinary scent, it really does have the perfect warm tropical scent you will fall in love. It is also the only sunscreen with hydrating ribbons while providing a safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Two in one? YES please! Your skin will be nourished with antioxidants and exotic botanicals. It's lightweight and will provide a 12 hour moisture.

                 hawaiian tropic silk hydration sunscreen

The new line of Silk Hydration is available in SPF 12,30,50.
Find all their beauty sun protection here:
Hawaiian Tropic's website


                            

            Tropic Fantazy.

Hawaiian Tropic products are the most indulgent protection under the sun without question. Putting on my Silk Hydration reminds me of a getaway to paradise, it's another reason why I like it so much! My skin felt extra soft and stayed like that for hours.It moisturized my dry skin and made it look so much better. It does the job of protecting my skin while I am enjoying the outdoors and having fun. Wearing sunscreen should be as important as drinking water for the overall health and well being of your skin. I know for a fact that sun damage increases with long term exposure but it doesn't have to be that way. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration gives you the superior and protection and hydration you need in just one bottle. I always bring my mini bottle everywhere I go now. 

















 I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.


No comments:

Post a Comment